HACK8 Grade 8 Clevis C Hook is a lifting hook designed for heavy-duty applications that require high strength and durability.
- Material Grade (Grade 8): The term “Grade 8” often signifies a high-strength material, commonly alloy steel. This indicates that the hook is engineered to withstand heavy loads and challenging conditions.
- Clevis Design: The clevis design allows for easy attachment to lifting chains or other rigging equipment. This design is often chosen for its versatility and ease of use in various lifting applications.
- Load Rating: The hook is rated for a specific load capacity, and it’s important to adhere to these load limits to ensure safety during lifting operations.
- Durability: The hook is designed and manufactured to resist wear, corrosion, and fatigue, ensuring a long service life even under demanding conditions.
- Compliance: Manufacturers usually produce hooks in compliance with industry standards and regulations to ensure their suitability for lifting and rigging operations.
All William Hackett Grade 8 lifting components comply fully with the relevant section of EN1677, they are forged from alloy steel, they are crack detected following heat treatment and finally proof tested to 2.5 times working load. The full compliance of these components means that they can be used in chain slings certified to EN 818-4, for use in a temperature range of -40°C up to 200°C without reduction in working load limit.
For specific details, including load capacities, dimensions, and usage guidelines please see the PDF download.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.