Personal Safety Cages
Working at height can be a perilous yet necessary task however our range of crane slung safety platforms can make it safer by providing a secure working deck.
Using an overhead crane and hook system, our crane slung safety cages require overhead lifting chains and overhead safety guards, which are supplied from us as standard, along with fork stirrups to allow safe transportation of the cage for positional purposes with a forklift. (To fit with regulation, these cages cannot be operated via a forklift whilst there are personnel inside the cage)
Made from robust mild steel, our sturdy safety cages are compliant with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended baskets) and each one comes fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health and Safety regulations.
There are multiple methods of entry, including side safety gate which is inward opening and automatic locking or via step through rail. Call us today to discuss your options on 01953 889998
• Fully compliant with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended Baskets)
• Supplied with four legged lifting chain for overhead crane use.
• Overhead lifting chains purposely positioned away from the personnel within the platform for added Health & Safety
• Robust overhead guard to protect the personnel within the platform from falling objects from above
• Durable mild steel welded construction offering long service life properties
• Fully tested and certificated to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Single man and two man cage options available
No products were found matching your selection.