The CPS electric chain hoist lifts loads up to 250kgs - yet weighs from only 12kgs.
With an M4 high duty rating, the rugged new CPS electric chain hoist keeps lifting and lifting - up to 240 motor starts per hour. It’s easy to install and maintain, making it ideal for jib and light crane systems.
The CPS electric chain hoist is built to the highest standards (just like all Yale products) and offers unequalled levels of build quality and reliability. Our two year warranty, repair and full after-sales service will allow you to recommend this excellent product with confidence.
Features and benefits include:
* Easy installation and maintenance.
* IP54 as standard.
* 48v Control voltage.
* Overload protection device as standard.
* 10-pocket oblique-lay lift wheel for smooth chain operation, constant chain speed and reduced chain wear.
* Optional impact-resistant chain container.
* Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidising grease.
* Alloy load chain for smooth operation and maximum chain life.
* Thermally protected hoist duty motor.
* Dual braking system - D.C. plus regenerative.
* Rugged cast aluminium alloy hoist frame.
* 5 : 1 factor of safety.
* Small, compact design for commercial applications.
* Rigid latch-style upper hook prevents tangling of power cord.
* Hardened forged steel latch-style lower hook rotates 3600.
* Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects the motor from environmental contamination.
* True vertical lift.
* Precision bearings used in the hoist.
* Two year warranty.
* Designed and manufactured by Yale.
* Standard 3mtr HOL
• Load chain: 4 x 12mm
• Chain bags are NOT included as standard
• Raincoat (Article No. 4300013113) £110
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications