The Lodestar hoist is a tough and durable electric chain hoist, designed to keep working in the most arduous applications. This hoist is recognised and proven within the hire industry as the number one hoist, where high duty, combined with long heights of lift are required.
From hook suspension in the rental industry to trolley mounted in a factory production line, the Lodestar has a proven reputation as the solution for industrial strength lifting.
Standard operating voltage: 110v 1ph 50Hz, 230v 1ph 50Hz, and 400v 3ph 50Hz are all available ex-stock.
Features and benefits include:
* Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components providing protection and efficient heat dissipation. The design enables easy access for installation and service.
* Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
* 48v control, IP65 pendant as standard.
* Thermal overload protection as standard.
* FEM classification 2m (50% duty – 30 minutes continuous use per hour).
* Excellent closed height dimensions.
* A lifetime lubricated gearbox contributes to exceptional service and maintenance characteristics.
* Single phase hoist supplied with handles and 1mtr supply cable with Cee-Form plug.
* 3-phase single speed hoist motors are dual voltage.
* Load hook with axial bearing.
* Perfect for long heights of lifts, for example up to 50mtr on single fall units.
NB. All the above prices are based on standard 3m HOL excluding chain bag.
*70mtr Maximum HOL **35mtr Maximum HOL ***23mtr Maximum HOL – Please consult our sales team for longer heights of lift
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.