Capacities: 500 – 20000kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
• It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
• Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1).
• Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
• Rotating hand chain guide.
• Lock nuts.
• Stainless steel hand chains.
• ATEX classification.
• Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
• Optional beam locking device on standard unit. Please contact us for a quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.