Capacities: 125 – 980kg
Pneumatic chain hoists are characterised by high durability in a great number of industrial applications. The robust but light weight housing allows easy transportation.
• Designed for operating pressures of 5 to 7 bar.
• Rotating piston motor with 100 % duty rating and an unlimited number of starts for continuous operation.
• Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook position as standard.
• Self-adjusting automatic disc brake, maintenance-free.
• Extremely sensitive control with emergency-stop for a precise positioning of the load.
• Air release for brake as standard for models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9
• Pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support.
• ATEX basic version available on request.
• Chain container available on request.
Automobile and aircraft industries, shipyards, on ships and docks, foundries, on-/offshore, paint factories, paint shops, refineries, oil depots, galvanizing, printing, textile, food industries, pulp, paper, cement mills, glass, ceramic industries, wood working industries, chemical industries, heat treatment and power plants etc.
*Values for 6.3 bar (flow pressure) and 2mtr control drop. Speeds will be reduced in case of longer control length. Hose length max. 12mtr.
Model CPA 1-13, CPA 2-10 & CPA 5-5 hose length maximum 12mtr. Model CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 & CPA 10-9 hose length maximum 20mtr.
• 1/2 inch BSP air filter, regulator, and lubricator N4300006148 = £435
Please call our sales team on 01953 889998 for prices
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.