The CPE series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes servicing easy and inexpensive.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running and provides for a low overall height.
• Low voltage control (42volt).
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• Case hardened and zinc plated link chain.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
• The motor is designed for high duty cycle.
• Motor fitted with bimetallic thermal protection, used with low voltage control.
• 400V, 3-phase, 50 Hz eurovoltage.
• Motor protected to IP54, insulation class F.
*Single speed trolley @ 5 m/min - dual speed trolley @ 5/1.25 m/min.
**Chain containers shown are for linear metres of chain.
• The extra HOL quoted includes for both load chain and pendant control cable.
• Extra pendant cable is available at £11 per metre.
• For geared travel trolley units add £10 per extra metre drop of hand chain.
• Load chain fitted to all models 11 x 31mm, article number 6109488.
• Limit switch available as an optional extra.
All CPE's up to 5 tonne SWL are built at Yale's Prenton facility and are normally available on a 2-3 day service.
Tags: Electric chain hoist
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications