1500kg – 2500kg
AC2500a 110v x 1ph
AC2500b 240v x 1ph
Available as 110v or 240v options, Winchmaster CABLE*PULLER provides the perfect solution to installing long or heavy
lengths of cable in difficult locations.
CABLE*PULLER takes the strain and makes the job easier. It reduces manpower hours required to meet installation deadlines, and is safer and faster. Suitable for continuous pulling to tackle the toughest pulling applications.
- Dual capstan heads. Will haul up to 2500kg and 1500kg
- Two speed options. According to the capstan head selected
- Easily transportable on site. Using either the removeable wheels or carry handles
- All round tubular frame. Strong and makes it simple to hold by attaching restraining straps to the shackles provided or using ground
stakes through the intergral side lugs
- Foot controlled. For efficient control – leaves the hands free for cable spooling
- Cable storage reel
- Case hardened gear train for maximum efficiency
- High efficiency heavy-duty ball bearings on all running surfaces
- Overload protection ensures automatic shut down
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake
- Rugged high power induction motor to ensure reliability
- Dimensions: 655mm Length x 550mm Width x 440mm Height
- Pulling socks
- Cable support rollers
- Double braid high tensile flexible rope with minimal elongation
Recommended rope option – Ropes are sold separately – variable lengths as required.
Winchmaster recommends a High Strength Double Braid Soft Rope ideally suited to these machines.
10mm, 8 strand Polyester core with 16 plait cover. Minimum breaking strain 2160kg
The special properties of this rope makes it ideal for cable pulling applications – easy to handle, very flexible and easy to knot.
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new CABLE*PULLER is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
Price as follows;
|Item No||Item Description|
|2018||Cable puller 100 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, twin drum with frame, foot switch & power lead|
|2020||Cable puller 240 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, twin drum with frame, foot switch & power lead|
|12276||Cable puller (A) 110 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, foot switch, power lead, metal brake cover, no frame|
|11300||Cable puller (B) 240 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, foot switch, power lead, metal brake cover, no frame|
|12277||Cable puller (C) 110 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, toggle switch, power lead, metal brake cover, no frame|
|12278||Cable puller (D) 110 volt 1500/2500kg WLL, foot switch, power lead, standard brake cover, no frame|
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.