The RGL20 is a fall arrest lanyard without the bulky shock pack, which incorporates inner webbing that (in the event of a fall) will stretch under a constant controlled force to reduce the
impact on the wearer. A more comfortable wearing experience due to there being no shock pack, so the user won’t experience the harness attachment point being pulled down. A main benefit is a shorter fall distance when compared to a lanyard with a shock pack. A rip stitch indicator will deploy in the event of a fall. This lanyard should be used when an operative is working from a static position connected to a fixed anchor point.
- Typical results show a breaking load of around 27kN
- Rip stitch indicator that automatically deploys in the event of a fall
- Extremely light in weight
- Inspection is simplified due to minimal use of components
- The fall arrest force trace is a lot smoother than with conventional tear webbing
- Contains two components, thus providing versatility and eliminating the need for a separate bulky shock pack
PRODUCT CODE: RGL20
ACCREDITED TO: EN 355:2002
LENGTH(S): 1.3m, 1.8m
MATERIAL: Inner 32mm shock absorber webbing polyester, outer 36mm water repellent tubular polyester 29kN
MAX ARREST FORCE: <6kN
FITTINGS: Any compatible EN 362 connectors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.