Our range of hydraulic toe jacks, formally known as HTJ, are ideal when working in very confined spaces. Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications.
- Lifting capacity of 3, 6, 10 and 15t, on the head and toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 2200.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome plated plunger improves seal life and optimum performance.
- Heat treated and chrome plated medium -carbon steel cylinder.
- U.S. Patented by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over travel damage.
- Hydraulic system is protected from internal damage by a patented by-pass mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 5946912).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.