The William Hackett SS-L5 QP meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards:
British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS 1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
The William Hackett SS-L5 QP lever hoist incorporates the four pawl mechanical engagement functionality. The unique and patented pawl design enhances the capabilities of the hoist allowing all four pawls to engage with the ratchet gear in an offset configuration allowing finer adjustment and tensioning capability while maintaining pawl/ratchet engagement.
This improves the hoists:
- Resilience to failure.
- Capability to provide finer adjustment and tensioning operations.
Safe just became safer
SINGLE AND MULTI-IMMERSION
William Hackett verifies that the SS-L5 QP can be safely used over a 21-day single immersion and a 31-day multi immersion period which offers operators considerable financial advantages.
The design features, manufacture, verification testing and guidance for use, maintenance and storage of the SS-L5 QP has also been developed in line with:
BP Document DEV-AAD-SS-SD-BP-0545
‘Specification and compliance requirements for lever hoists used Subsea on BP projects’
The design and specification of the William Hackett SS-L5 QP lever hoist includes
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 15 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the SS-L5 QP is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- QUAD PAWL: quadruple safety with four pawls individually engaging with the ratchet gear.
- DABS (DUAL ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.