The William Hackett L5 QP meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards:
British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS 1418.2-1997
South African SANS 1636:2-2007
The William Hackett L5 QP lever hoist incorporates the four pawl mechanical engagement functionality. The unique and patented pawl design enhances the capabilities of the hoist allowing all four pawls to engage with the ratchet gear in an offset configuration allowing finer adjustment and tensioning capability while maintaining pawl/ratchet engagement.
This improves the hoists:
- resilience to failure.
- capability to provide finer adjustment and tensioning operations.
Safe just became safer.
The design and specification of the William Hackett L5 QP lever hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 15 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the L5 QP is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- QUAD PAWL: Quadruple safety with four pawls individually engaging with the ratchet gear.
- DABS (DUAL ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM): allows the load chain to be adjusted in freewheel mode without locking the brake.
- PAWL SPRINGS: specially designed to work with the William Hackett patented quad pawls. The steel springs are captivated in the brake chamber protecting them against damage.
- SINTERED/FUSED FRICTION MATERIAL: the brake material is fused directly onto the ratchet gear. This reduces the number of mating faces where there is a potential of ingress of contaminates that could affect the brake performance.
- SAFETY LATCHES: the L5 QP lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- HOOK OVERLOAD AND TRACEABILITY MARKS: hooks have overload indicator marks wither side of the hook throat (800kg to 10t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer’s mark and the Working Load Limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
- HOOK HOUSING: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: the L5 QP lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45º from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: the L5 QP lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20ºc to +120ºc.
- PROOF TESTED: 800kg to 10 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit. 15 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.25 times the Working Load Limit.
- OVERLOAD LIMITER: available as an option upon request.
- TOP AND BOTTOM HOOK APAPTORS
- TRAVELLING END STOP
- MANUFACTURED AND PROF TESTED in the U.K.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.