The Hackett WH L4 Lever Hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1636:2-2007
The design and specification of the William Hackett WH-L4 Lever Hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 15 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH L4 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: double safety; fitted as standard.
- SAFETY LATCHES: the WH L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- HOOK OVERLOAD AND TRACEABILITY MARKS: hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (500kg to 10t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer’s mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
- HOOK HOUSING: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: the WH L4 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45º from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: the WH L4 lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20ºc to +120ºc.
- PROOF TESTED: 800kg to 10 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit. 15 tonne hoists are proof tested to 1.25 times the Working Load Limit.
- OVERLOAD LIMITER: available as an option upon request.
- TOP AND BOTTOM HOOK ADAPTORS: available as an option upon request.
- TRAVELLING END STOP: available as an option upon request.
- MANUFACTURED AND PROOF TESTED in the U.K.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.