The Hackett WH L4 250kg and 500kg Lever Hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
NORSOK R-002: 2017 (except for overload limiter)
The design and specification of the William Hackett WH-L4 Compact Lever Hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 250kg and 500kg
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH L4 compact lever hoist is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: double safety; fitted as standard.
- SAFETY FACTOR: 4:1.
- SAFETY LATCHES: the WH L4 compact lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: the WH L4 compact lever hoist top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat.
- LOAD CHAIN: the WH L4 compact lever hoist are fitted with load chain that generally complies with international standard BS EN818-7. Grade T (8).
- ROBUST END STOP: Ergonomically designed load chain end stop allows the operative to secure a firm grip when using the end stop to adjust the chain.
- COMPACT LEVER HOISTS: supplied with a hard wearing belt bag carry case.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20ºc to + 120ºc.
- PROOF TESTED: every hoist is proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- MANUFACTURED AND PROOF TESTED in the U.K.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.