The Hackett ATEX-L4 Lever Hoist complies with the requirements of ATEX Directive 2014 / 34 / EU and meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.16-2014
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
NORSOK R-002: 2017
The design and specification of the William Hackett ATEX-L4 Lever Hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 10 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH ATEX-L4 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: double safety; fitted as standard.
- CORROSION PROTECTED: specific internal components corrosion protected.
- COPPER PLATED: parts include top and bottom hook bowls, load chain guides, grip rings and chain stripper.
- SAFETY LATCHES: the WH ATEX-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tips are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- HOOK OVERLOAD AND TRACEABILITY MARKS: hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (800kg to 10t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer’s mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
- HOOK HOUSING: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: the WH ATEX-L4 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45º from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: the hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20ºc to +135ºc.
- PROOF TESTED: 800kg to 10 tonnes are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- OVERLOAD LIMITER: available as an option upon request.
- MANUFACTURED AND PROOF TESTED in the U.K.
Other sizes available upon request.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.