The William Hackett ATEX-C4 Chain Hoist complies with the requirements of ATEX Directive 2014 / 34 / EU and Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC
The WH ATEX-C4 chain hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards;
British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.16-20124
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
The design and specification of the William Hackett ATEX-C4 chain hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 500kg to 5 tonnes. Other sizes available upon request.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: tested and certified at 2% of the chain hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: fitted as standard.
- SAFETY FACTOR: 4:1.
- SAFETY LATCHES: hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tip are integrated creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- HOOK OVERLOAD AND TRACEABILITY MARKS: hooks have overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat (500kg to 5t). Both top and bottom hooks are embossed with a batch code, manufacturer’s mark and the working load limit for full traceability and compliance to international standards.
- HAND CHAIN JOINER: a unique hand chain joiner is used as a quick and secure method of joining the hand chain.
- HAND CHAIN: fitted with Grade 316L stainless steel hand chain.
- HOOK HOUSING: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: independently tested (test report 2550-7615) for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45º from the vertical without deration of the WLL.
- LOAD CHAIN: fitted with zinc plated load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7. With an option of calibrated Grade S (6) 316L stainless steel load chain.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20ºc to +135ºc
- CORROSION PROTECTED: specific internal components are corrosion protected.
- PROOF TESTED: hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- OVERLOAD LIMITER: available as an option upon request.
- MANUFACTURED AND PROOF TESTED in the U.K.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.