Please be aware these items cannot be guaranteed for a next day delivery, once you have placed your order we will contact you with your delivery date.
PowerPoint – The Ring Connection for Hook Assemblies – 360° Swivelling/180° Pivoting Double Ball Bearing
The first generation of lifting points with a double ball bearing for jerk – free turning, swiveling and tilting.
The optimised design prevents the lifting points as well as the load from being damaged.
Even under full load, can be turned in a 90° position from the bolt centre line. Not suitable for permanent swiveling under full load.
Maximum WLL with the smallest thread diameter. Thread length : 18 mm
Version PP-B: The ring connection for hook assemblies.
- Easy identification of WLL
- Loadable in any direction. Safety Factor 4 : 1
- Double ballbearing for free turning and soft winding
- Cr, Ni, Mo-Steel special quenched and tempered
- All parts 100% crack detected
- Max. load limit at smallest thread diameter
- Variable screw lengths available
- Can also be used for through holes
- Surface: Pink powder coated
- Fast amortization beacuse of easy handling
- Can be turned under full load even in a 90° position from the bolt centre line
- Not suitable for permanent swivelling under full load
For additional information Please call us on: (01953) 889998
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.