Bosch GWS 9-115 P Angle Grinder 115mm for Working at Height
Bosch GWS PROtection switch equipped small angle grinders offer robust, perfect handling and outstanding user protection.
The “Protection Switch” offers a major advantage compared to conventional dead-man switches: it is designed so that the switch can be operated over the entire length of the handle – regardless of whether the angle grinder is held at the front, back or in the middle. As a result, users always have full control over the tool even in difficult working positions.
Grinder handle is reversable with secondary retension to prevent DROPS event
Features & Benefits:
• Outstanding user protection: the PROtection switch instantly switches the machine off when it is released
• Excellent control over the tool thanks to the possibility of operating the switch in many different positions
• Robust and powerful: high-power and high-endurance motors for fast and efficient work progress
• Long lifetime due to motors with direct motor cooling and long carbon brush lifetime
• Improved cable grommet increases cable lifetime
• Tool-free adjustable protective guard – quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
• Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
• Rated power input: 900 W
• No-load speed: 11.500 rpm
• Power output: 530 W
• Grinding spindle thread: M14
• Disc diameter: 115 mm
• Rubber sanding plate, diameter: 115 mm
• Wire cup brush, diameter: 75 mm
• Length: 353 mm
• Height: 102 mm
• Weight: 2.3 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.