Please be aware these items cannot be guaranteed for a next day delivery, once you have placed your order we will contact you with your delivery date
For bolting with patented relief lugs
- Relief lugs up to 16t.
- Protect the securing bolts against bending - and shearing loads. This ensures additional safety!
- Smaller bolt and a low profile due to the pivoting ring.
- For description of the ring refer to VRBS for welding.
- RUD special bolts (inner - and outer hexagon), 100% crack detected with special corrosion protection Deltaton.
- Tension bolts to recommended torque (120 Nm) and secure with locking tabs supplied.
- For sealing and securing of the bolts, Loctite 270 for example can be used.
- check tightness of bolts at regular intervals.
- Workpiece material at least 1.0037 (St 37-2) S235JR.
- Use RUD Special bolts only.
- Mount on plane bolting surfaces!
- Scribing and drilling acc. to tolerance range of RBG:
- First scribe pocket hole - relief bores Size "F", drill and countersink acc. to sizes "H, G, K".
- After fitting and straight adjustment of the bolting blocks, the bore for the tapped hole can be drilled.
- Drill core hole and cut tapped hole. For through bolts, drill size "H" only.
For additional information Please call us on: (01953) 889998
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications