Steerman hydraulic toe jacks are ideal when working in very confined spaces. Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications. These jacks are also ideal for use with a set of Steerman skates.
• Lifting capacity of 3, 6 or 10 tonnes, on the head and the toe.
• Extremely low entry height of the toe.
• Operating lever rotates through 2200.
• Large stable base area.
• Carry handle for ease of handling.
• Chrome plated ram and pump piston.
Tags: Toe jacks
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications