The G.AutoReel inertia reel is an excellent lightweight, compact solution.
Weighing just 1.25kg (complete with karabiner), it is a fall arrester that can used as a safe alternative to a shock absorbing lanyard.
- Lightweight & compact
- 1.25kg (inc. connectors)
- Includes top karabiner (not pictured)
- Integrated shock absorber
- Fall indicator
- 140kg max. working load
The G.AutoReel inertia reel keeps the webbing lifeline taught against the user and eliminates the potential for slack webbing, which reduces freefall distance.
A impact-absorbing casing gives good protection with high durability, and the unit features a shock absorbing element.
The quick acting locking mechanism results in lower forces being exerted on the user’s body during a fall, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
- Weight: 1.25kg (inc. karabiners)
- Safe alternative to a shock absorbing lanyard
- Shock absorber
- Quick-acting locking mechanism
- Extended length: 2.5m
- 140kg safe working load.
- Supplied complete with top karabiner (not pictured)
- CE certified, fully tested to European standards. Conforms to EN360
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications