HEAVY DUTY HOISTS
120 - 500kg
DH120 (120kg), DH300 (300kg), DH500 (500kg)
12v or 24v DC
These commercial, 12v or 24v DC machines have been specifically designed for lifting applications on vehicles and boats.
- 12v or 24v reversible permanent magnet motor. Reliable and low maintenance
- Dynamic and mechanical brake. Provides instant, safe braking
- Lightweight and compact design. For easy handling and installation
- Low amp draw. For higher duty cycle
- All Heavy Duty Hoists have a duty cycle of 25%, with a maximum of 60 starts per hour
- Excellent rope to drum ratio. Aids wrapping and prolong wire rope life
- Low sound levels. Causes less noise pollution
- Supplied complete with wire rope. 6 x 19 wire core, galvanised for longer rope life. Minimum factor of safety = 5:1
- Rope diameter to Drum diameter factor of safety = 15:1
- 360° weighted safety hook. Swivel type with safety catch
- 3.5 metre plug in pendant control. 2 button plus emergency stop
- Foot mounted. Can also be installed upside down
- Quick release power lead. Plug in with commercial type 2 pole plug
These hoists must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new hoist is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
Weight Hoist Only
Total Kit (kg)
Line Speed 1st Layer/
Last Layer (m/min)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications