CWG LIFTING WINCHES
CWG10151 (400 - 480kg) CWG30151 (400 - 600kg)
Rated on 3rd layer of rope
240v x 1ph or 415v x 3ph AC
- Single or 3 phase options. A choice of 240v or 415v across the range
- Electromagnetic, spring applied, failsafe brake. Provides instant, safe braking
- Bi-rotational. CWG winches can be installed with wire rope coming off the top or bottom of the drum
- Enclosed drum flange. Prevents rope becoming trapped between drum and support casing
- Includes skid mounting frame
- Low voltage control supplied as standard. For both 240v and 415v versions 24v AC, pre-wired to the winch with 2 button control and emergency stop
- Complete with wire rope. 9mm x 41m, 7 x 18 wire core 1960N/mm2 grade. Minimum factor of safety 5:1. Galvanised for longer life
- Quiet running. Conforms to noise pollution regulations
- Cast steel foot mounting. For easy installation
- 360º weighted safety hook. Swivel type with safety catch
- 2 metre power lead. Pre-wired to the winch with commercial type plug
- Motor to IP54 as standard. (other options available on request)
- Radio remote control
- Weather proof enclosure
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Weight Hoist Only
Total Kit (kg)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
|Rope ø to mean
|CWG10151a||400||240v 1ph||120/148||22 - 34||9||42||2.2||14.5||240/140/280||16.5:1||P.O.A|
|CWG10151b||480||240v 1ph||120/148||11 - 17||9||42||1.5||10.6||240/140/280||16.5:1||P.O.A|
|CWG30151a||400||415v 3ph||120/148||24 - 36||9||42||2.2||4.6||240/140/280||16.5:1||P.O.A|
|CWG30151b||600||415v 3ph||120/148||11 - 17||9||42||1.5||3.5||240/140/280||16.5:1||P.O.A|
|CWG30151c||600||415v 3ph||120/148||7 - 12||9||42||1.5||2.9||240/140/280||16.5:1||P.O.A|
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications