CP SERIES LIFTING WINCHES
CP250 (250kg), CP300 (300kg) CP500 (500kg), CP500T (500kg)
110v or 240v x 1ph / 415v x 3ph AC
- Single or 3 phase options
CP250 = 110v & 240v x 1ph
CP300 = 240v x 1ph
CP500 = 240v x 1ph
CP500T = 415v x 3ph (Includes low voltage control)
1ph have a duty cycle of 25%, with a maximum of 60 starts per hour
- Electromagnetic, spring applied, failsafe brake. Provides instant, safe braking
- Bi-rotational. CP winches can be installed with wire rope coming off the top or bottom of the drum
- Enclosed drum flange. Prevents rope becoming trapped between drum and support casing
- Complete with wire rope. Galvanised for longer life
- Wire rope has minimum factor of safety 5:1
- Compact design. For easy installation
- Quiet running Induction motor
- 360º weighted safety hook. Swivel type with safety catch
- 3 metre pendant control. Pre-wired to the winch with 2 buttons and emergency stop
- 2 metre power lead. Pre-wired to the winch with commercial type plug
- Motor to IP44 as standard
- Low voltage control (Supplied as standard on 3ph)
- Radio remote control - via low voltage control
- Weather proof enclosure
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Weight Hoist Only
Total Kit (kg)
|Line Speed 1st Layer/
Last Layer (m/min)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
|Rope ø to mean
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including availabl
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications