COMPACT WINCHES 80-300kg
CWL-80 (80kg), CWL-200 / 200L (200kg) CWL301 / 301L (300kg)
110v or 240v x 1ph AC on most models
These lightweight, fast and efficient single phase winches are the ideal general purpose machines - and cannot be beaten for portable applications.
- Available in 110v and 240v x 1ph CWL200 & CWL200L = 110v & 240v CWL80 & CWL301L = 240v only
- All 1ph have a duty cycle of 25%, with a maximum of 60 starts per hour
- Operates on standard household power supply. In case of 110v version via transformer
- Dynamic and mechanical brake: Motors: Electronic via resistor.Gears: Mechanical ratchet brake. Provides instant and safe braking.
- Lightweight and compact design. For easy installation
- Foot mounted. Can be installed upside down
- Enclosed drum flange. Prevents ropes becoming trapped between drum and support castings
- Complete with wire rope. 6 x 19 wire core, galvanised for longer life. Factor of safety 5:1
- 360º weighted safety hook. Swivel type with safety catch
- 10 metre pendant control. Plug-in, with 2 buttons and emergency stop
- 3 metre power lead. Pre-wired to the winch with commercial type plug
- Motor rating IP44. Brush type motor - no options
- Pendant control, plug in extension - for additional 10m length
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
WARRANTY Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Weight Hoist Only
Total Kit (kg)
|Line Speed 1st Layer/
Last Layer (m/min)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
|Rope ø to mean
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications