COMPACT SCAFFOLD HOISTS
CWS-80 (80kg), CWS-160 (160kg),
CWS-230 (230kg), CWS300 (300kg)
110v or 240v x 1ph AC
* Available in 110v and 240v x 1ph options
CWS80 / 160 / 230 = 110v & 240v
CWS300 = 240v only
* Dynamic and mechanical brake, Provides instant, safe braking
* Lightweight and compact design, For easy handling and installation
* Operates on standard 240v household power supply, In the case of 110v version - via transformer
* Automatic upper and lower limit switch, When rope disc comes into contact with limit arm, hoisting is automatically stopped
* Supplied complete with wire rope
* Rope construction: 6 x 19 wire core, galvanised for longer rope life. Factor of safety = 5:1
* 360Â° weighted safety hook, Swivel type with safety catch
* Spring loaded safety lock for secure attachment to scaffold
* Motor rating IP44, Brush type induction motor
* 10 metre plug in pendant control, 2 button plus emergency stop
* 5 metre power lead with commercial type 3 pin plug
* Duty cycle: All Scaffold Hoists have a duty cycle of 25%, with a maximum of 60 starts per hour
* Jib arm
* Scaffold supported, 180Âº rotation
* Pendant control extension
* Plug in for additional 10 metre length
Please ensure that the fixing point for these hoists are capable ofsupporting the loads required.
These hoists must not be used for the movement of personneland 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only.
Each new hoist is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Weight Hoist Only
Total Kit (kg)
|Line Speed 1st Layer/
Last Layer (m/min)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
|Rope ø to mean
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications