CHANDELIER HOIST SYSTEMS
100-300kg Lifting Capacity
CH100 (100kg), CH200 (200kg) CH300 (300kg)
240v x 1ph AC
FOR LIFTING AND LOWERING CHANDELIERS AND OTHER SUSPENDED FIXTURES
Situated in the ceiling void or a suitable area, these hoists have been designed specifically to enable lifting and lowering of chandeliers and other suspended fixtures for safe and easy maintenance.
Built to the highest standards to ensure reliability and minimum maintenance, the hoists will safely and securely hold the fixture in place.
Supplied with spin resistant wire rope.
A double pulley system can enable repairs or maintenance without disconnecting power supply.
Can be calibrated to stop at full ceiling height and preferred lowered position.
HOIST LIFTING SYSTEMS INCLUDE:
- Fully pre-wired control box. For easy electrical installation - complete with contactors and numbered termination blocks
- 'Key only' access control switch. For additional security and safety
- Double pulley, for the hoist and power cable. Power can remain connected to the fixture and cable will simply pay out from the automatic cable rewinder
- Single pulley - for hoist only applications When power is not connected, or fixture only requires wire rope
- Rotational limit switch with upper and lower stop settings. Calibrated by the installer to suit individual installation
- Automatic power cable rewinder. Certified as suitable for the application (The kw rating and circuit details of the light fitting should be specified to Winchmaster at the time of order)
- Non rotating wire rope supplied to correct length. This is calibrated by Winchmaster to allow for winch requirements and the distance from floor to ceiling
- CH100 - 18 x 7 spin resistant wire rope, 1960N/mm2 MBL 10.3kN
- CH200 & CH300 - 19 x 7 spin resistant wire rope, 1960N/mm2 MBL 16.08kN
- Protection covers. To protect the hoist, pulleys or cable rewinders from falling debris or dust
Before installing any hoist system, it is important to work out what possible stress may be put onto the adjacent ceiling joists.
A suitable support must be fitted across the joists to spread the load. If in doubt, consult a builder or structural engineer.
These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 7 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.
Data shown is approximate and intended as a guide only
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
|Weight Winch Only
Total Kit (kg)
Length/Drum ø/ Flange ø (mm)
|Rope ø to mean
|Minimum Recommended distance
of winch from pulley over ceiling rose (mm)
|CH100||240v 1ph||9/11||100||0.18||1.6||3 - 5||70/46/158||4||18:1||500||P.O.A|
|CH200||240v 1ph||30/32||200||0.37||3.6||3 - 4.5||95/97/190||5||20:1||1100||P.O.A|
|CH300||240v 1ph||40/42||300||0.37||3.6||2 - 3.5||95/147/190||5||20:1||1650||P.O.A|
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE.
Please call us on (01953) 889998 for more information, including available discounts.
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications