The RGL16 is a twin leg fall arrest lanyard that allows movement between anchor points by means of double clipping. This system is fully adjustable and generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures.
The RGL16 is supplied in one standard, adjustable length 1.2 - 1.8m and is a twin leg Fall Arrest lanyard; the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- Generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), it can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available
- The lanyard length can be adjusted to suit the application
- Potential trip hazard can be avoided and potential free fall distance can be reduced which is less possible with a non-adjusting lanyard
- This lanyard can be fitted with any compatible EN362 karabiner
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications