Redefining lever-operated hoists, the YaleERGO 360 features the revolutionary crank handle that allows for efficient operation in both lifting and pulling applications.
Ergonomically designed for increased safety, the patent-pending YaleERGO 360 lets the operator work up to 12 times faster and with as much as 30% less effort than with conventional ratchet lever tools.
- CRANK HANDLE
First-of-its-kind lever handle design will revolutionise the ratchet lever hoist industry. Unique foldable lever handle and 360° rotating action increases productivity while reducing risk of operator injury.
- CONVENIENT DIRECTIONAL INDICATOR
Easy-to-use, highly visible directional indicator on the handle clearly shows operating direction as lifting, lowering or neutral.
- EASY & SMOOTH FREE CHAINING
Quick take up and positioning of slack chain – even with one hand. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load. Cast chain end stop allows user to easily position the chain in free-chaining mode and prevents it from entering the liftwheel.
- POSITIVE LOAD CONTROL
Enclosed Weston-type brake for precise load positioning.
- BUILT TO LAST
Lightweight aluminum housing withstands rigorous use and features high-quality, long-lasting bearings. Powder coat finish provides extra protection in harsh environments.
- EXCELLENT CORROSION PROTECTION
Robust chain guide and chain stripper made from cast steel and zinc-plated for corrosion protection.
- EASY-TO-INSPECT SWIVEL HOOKS
Bolt on hooks with nyloc nuts to simplify the inspection process. Hooks are forged, allowing them to yield under overload without breaking. Cast safety latches provide positive and secure load engagement.
- 360° rotation increases efficiency, allowing operators to work up to 12 times faster than with a conventional ratchet lever hoist.
- Requires 30% less effort to operate.
- Easy and effective operation from any angle with handle that folds down and locks into position on either side of the lever.
- Design keeps the operator’s body aligned with the load chain, reducing the risk of the twist effect – when a hoist twists around the chain. No need to use a second hand to stabilize the hoist.
- Operator can securely grip the grooved, no-slip handle.
- Crank handle made of durable polyamide with a heavy-dutysteel core for rugged use.
Special applications such as overhead line construction require specialist lifting equipment.
In accordance with EN 1808 - Safety requirements for suspended access equipment, 8.9.2, the new YaleERGO UT is supplied fitted with an automatically acting safety device, which offers even more security when used in overhead line construction or similar areas.
The innovative safety device, patent-pending, which prevents a sudden load drop or run through works when a certain speed is exceeded during use as well as during inactive phases – especially when the device has been left under tension for long periods of time.
The system safely absorbs the load after only 25-50mm of chain movement preventing the creation of larger dynamic forces which could cause further damage.
Another highlight is the possibility of being able to lift at any time - even after the safety device has been triggered. By simply turning the hand lever a full turn in the lift direction, the safety device is automatically unlocked. It can then be returned to its original position at the push of a button. This means that the device can be removed and checked at any time with minimal effort and/or downtime.
UT Version is fitted as standard with chain claw
Trust our high standards
Our Industry Certifications