General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These are the terms on which Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd are willing to supply the goods described. These terms apply to all orders all ready received and all future orders placed by yourselves, until further notice from us. Should you wish to negotiate any of the terms stated below please contact us, no changes can be put in place until approved by one of our directors in writing.
2. Orders may only be cancelled by agreement with us. We may make a charge for any costs incurred and work done to that point. If we cannot agree the amount of such a charge the cancellation/suspension will not be accepted.
3. The prices given are those at the date of quotation. We reserve the right to increase any prices at any time; we do not have to notify the customer until the invoice is issued. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is also payable. Carriage is charged on all orders unless otherwise agreed with a senior member of staff. Carriage costs are worked out on weight basis so carriage must always be requested on quotes.
4. Delivery dates quoted are estimates only, we do not hold any responsibility for failure to deliver on those dates. If goods are to be collected they must be done so within seven days of our notifying you the goods are ready for collection. Storage charges can be made at peak times when storage space is needed.
5. You are strongly advised to inspect all goods on delivery/collection. We do not accept liability for alleged defects in goods which would have been apparent on such an inspection unless the claim is notified to us within 7 days of delivery/collection. You must, if required by us, return goods to ourselves for a full inspection. Once the inspection has been carried out you will be notified of the outcome, either in writing or by verbal telephone conversation.
6. We do not hold any responsibility for mistaken orders; it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure all goods ordered are correct at time of processing the order with us. If at any time an order has to be changed we can make charges for any work done prior to the change being notified to us. If a product is returned to us a full refund will only be given once a full inspection of the goods has been completed to make sure they are not damage or have been used.
7. If order numbers are used, these must be supplied at time of order processing as the information is automatically processed. If Proof of Delivery is required we may need a least 1 days notice to access the information at peak times. If a copy of any information such as invoices or Report of Thorough Examination is required we may charge for any time taken to gather this information. All Reports of Thorough Examination are supplied with applicable goods and are packed with all goods at time of shipping, these should be then correctly stored when goods are received.
8. Payment is due on the expiry of 30 days from date of invoice. Unless otherwise stated at time of order taken. If payment is not received by this date, we may do any or all of the following:-
i) Suspend or cancel our obligations under this or any other contract.
ii) Charge interest on any overdue invoices from the date of invoice to the date of payment
iii) Exercise any other rights to us under the contract (including repossession of goods as stated in clause 9)
iv) Review your credit limit with us
9. The goods specified under this contract remain the property of Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd until full payment is received for any invoices in respect to the goods in question.
10. In the event that you exceed your credit limit with us, we will suspend the account but once payment is received we will be willing to continue with the account held with us. Once the credit limit has been reached we request that immediate payment is made to reduce this amount. If payment has not been received within 30 days of the credit limit being reached we reserve the right to collect any goods unpaid for.
11. As a matter of practice we operate credit limits for particular customers, and review these regularly. If any order is to exceed the agreed limit full payment has to be received for all outstanding invoices.
12. These terms are set out by Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd, we reserve the right to change the above at any time without giving prior notice but once done so a new agreement will be issued to all parties concerned.
This web site is owned and operated by Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd
Unit 1 Hillier House
Phone: 01953 889998
Fax: 01953 881136
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Shipping And Handling
Delivery is next day for orders placed before 2pm unless advised otherwise.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges for orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01953 889 998 (International +44 01953 889 998) or fax us on or write to us at Unit 1 Hillier House Norwich Road Watton Thetford IP25 6JX United Kingdom
Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, excluding carriage cost. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
We do not accept returns for people who have changed their minds once the order has been sent, only returns accepted are ones which are faulty or wrongly despatched by us, any returns we have we are not able to refund the cost of the carriage as we will always get charged this no matter what, unless of course the goods were faulty.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Automated confirmation e-mails state that it is just a confirmation and that the order has been received and is not an acceptance of the order nor is it a confirmation of our offer to sell.
Any orders received are deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods and are subject to acceptance by the Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd. Robert Harwood Trading (East Anglia) Ltd may choose not to accept an order for any reason.